- caliber: 7.62 x 39 mm
- total length: 937 mm (36 7/8 in.)
- barrel length: 415 mm (16 1/4 in.)
- rifling: 4 grooves
- twist rate: 1 in 240 mm (9.44 in.)
- weight w/o magazine: 3.31 kg (7.3 lbs.)
- muzzle velocity: 710 m/s (2,329 fps)
- effective range: 500 m (550 yds)
- maximum range: 1,350 m (1,480 yds)
- rear sight range: 800 m (875 yds)
SLR-107R – 7.62×39 caliber, stamped receiver, chrome lined hammer forged 16.25” barrel, 14x1mm left-hand muzzle threads, removable muzzle nut, bayonet lug, black polymer furniture, Warsaw Pact length buttstock with compartment for cleaning kit, stainless steel heat shield, 2-stage trigger group, 800m rear sight, and side rail for attaching optics. Comes with one 5-round magazine, sling, oil bottle, and cleaning kit.
The 7.62×39 caliber SLR-107R is a top notch, stamped receiver, semi-automatic modern sporting rifle manufactured in Las Vegas, Nevada, utilizing only the best and authentic Arsenal factory components. It is manufactured with a Bulgarian made Arsenal mil-spec 1mm stamped receiver and cold hammer forged and hard chrome lined barrel. The authentic US made components, such as the anti-slap double stage trigger group, mil-spec polymer stock set, Warsaw length polymer buttstock to perfectly complete this rifle for unparalleled quality and accuracy.